how to submit
I can help you with price/turnaround time quotes and other questions most effectively if I have some basic information about your project, and this is most effectively done through email. In your email, please include the following:
- Your name
- A short description of your project (academic paper, business website, novel manuscript, website copy, and so on)
- The length in pages for standard format or words for non-standard format
- What service(s) you're interested in
- The date/time when you need it back. If you have a deadline, let me know that; otherwise, I will assume you are not working under deadline.
- For academic writing, the required style (APA, MLA, Chicago, and so on.)
- If sending a Word file, specify how you want me to mark changes (red font/strikethrough or Track Changes) -- just remember that doing changes by red font/strikethrough takes much longer.
If you attach the document you want me to edit so I can see the writing, I can give you a more accurate estimate. Also, if you have a long manuscript and would like a sample of my work before committing, let me know and I'll edit a few sample pages at no charge.
Currently, I can work with .TXT (text), .RTF (rich text), .DOC/DOCX preferred), .PDF, .HTML, and .PPT/PPTX (PowerPoint).
Once we have agreed on the scope of the project, we will then sign a formal contract.
All documents submitted to editorinchief.biz for editing and critiquing remain confidential, and the author retains his/her rights to the material according to applicable copyright laws.